The Crowns of Croswald | D.E.Night | Book Review

 


Qotd: Do you guys believe in magic?

I choose to have magic and miracles in my life and really wish to live a magical life with all the characters that I love. 

One such experience just came true when I finished this book. The Crowns of Croswald takes you in such a magical world with dwarfs, dragons to accompany you.

This is the story of Ivy, a scaldrony maid who steps into a magical world when she gets admitted to a prestigious magic school “Halls of Ivy”. Her journey to unravel the mystery of her birth, the strange things happening around her and to discover the meaning of her recurrent dreams keeps you hooked to the end.

I liked the character of Ivy, her friend Rebecca and also her crush Fyn. This trio has a lot of adventure in them and are fearless. Even though the language and certain terms were a bit difficult to grasp, the story became more interesting as kept going. 

My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5

Thank you NetGalley and Storiesuntoldpress for the review copy. 

Such a beautiful and enjoyable read๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•


Comments

Popular Posts