Pawsitively Betrayed | Melissa Erin Jackson | Book Review

 

Qotd: Have you read any new releases this year?

My first new release is Pawsitively Betrayed by Melissa Erin Jackson. Thank to NetGalley and the author for the ARC.

Published date: 10 Jan 2021

Synopsis

This is the 5th book in the Witch of Edgehill series. It follows the life of Amber, a witch who lives with her sister and aunt. Her life is jeopardise when the opposite clan of witches try to steal her family grimoire and thus threatening the lives of her family along with entire Edgehill people.

My Review:

The story is interesting, written beautifully. The characters are lively and the entire set up of witches, cats and the concept of witches and non-witches are all beautifully demonstrated. 

Even though it took me a while to get a grip of the story (my mistake as I haven’t read the other books in the series) and its characters, the entire story line became fast paced in the second half. Amber’s journey towards solving the mystery and the finale set up was fascinating.

I loved how all the characters played their significant role in the story(even the non-witches) and the entire plot resembled a TV series of Witches.

My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5


Comments

Popular Posts