Body Double | Tess Gerritsen | Book Review

 


Synopsis: 

Dr. Maura Isles makes her living dealing with death. As a pathologist in a major metropolitan city, she has seen more than her share of corpses every day–many of them victims of violent murder. But never before has her blood run cold, and never has the grim expression \"dead ringer\" rung so terrifyingly true.

Review:

It’s a typical crime thriller with its twists and turns in almost every chapter. Dr. Maura Isles finds out about her body double who is now dead. Thus the investigation starts, and every chapter almost had a promising ending with a new twist but lacked the character development. 

Since I am a Rizzoli and Isles (TV program) fan, I was a bit disappointed when I couldn’t feel the bond between the main characters. The story was ok but not that great.  

My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️/5 

I wish I could feel the amazing chemistry of Rizzoli and Isles as in the TV program 😔😔 but nevertheless loved reading a crime thriller after many months.

Comments

Popular Posts