End of the Year Book Tag

 


Hi Friends,


With just a month left to end this drastic year, I am thinking why not have a small talk about books. Hence this blog is about the End of the Year Book Tag.

This tag was created by Ariel Bissett (Reader, Youtuber) in 2017 and today I am going to answer some of the questions of her tag. So what are we waiting for.. Let’s get started:

Question 1: Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 

Yessss😔😔😔 I have started Ghostship by Clive Cussler but I couldn’t finish it and I left the book in my mother’s house.🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Question 2: Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

This season is full of spooky reads and I wanted to read atleast one Stephen King book as they are always filled with horror, creepy creatures before the year end.

Question 3: Is there any new release you are waiting for??

Answer is No. I am currently not waiting for any new releases and I didn’t even Google to find out about the books to be released in 2021 as my TBR is already full for now.

Question 4: What are the three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Well this list is pretty long but the three main books are:
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi.
3. Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.

Question 5: Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?

Yes. I think Immortals of Meluha could be one such book. I literally quit reading Indian authors books after reading One night at the call centre by Chetan Bhagat🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ . But after long time I took up the courage to read The Nameless relationship by Preeti Shenoy and again it didn’t meet my expectations.

The Immortals of Meluha could be an exception because I started this book yesterday night and I read around 10 pages and I must say it’s not bad. So yes this book could be a shock and a favourite too.

Question 6: Have you already started making plans for 2021?

Definitely, I have created a reading goal for  80 books in 2021 and I would try to read more Indian authors in the next year.

So these were my responses to the End of the year tag. If you are reading this blog consider yourself tagged and provide your answers in the comments below.

2020 would be gone soon and let’s hope that 2021 gives our hopes and dreams a new sky. 



Comments

Popular Posts